When it comes to implementing a new HCM (Human Capital Management) solution, its success depends on the front end planning and strategy that are established. An integrated HCM provides the most cost effective and streamlined business intelligence solution for your organization.
Here are some key considerations for implementing a fully integrated HCM.
- Preparing for implementation success
- Preparing your organization for change
- Your responsibilities vs your vendor's responsibilities
- Follow implementation best practices for HCM solutions
- Measuring implementation success
About the Author
Marlo Hertling has worked with leading HCM organizations and has been helping Canadian companies implement HCM solutions for more than 15 years. She is the Vice President of People & Culture at Avanti Software Inc and serves as Avanti's HCM subject matter expert.More Resources by Marlo Hertling