When it comes to implementing a new HCM (Human Capital Management) solution, its success depends on the front end planning and strategy that are established. An integrated HCM provides the most cost effective and streamlined business intelligence solution for your organization.
Here are some key considerations for implementing a fully integrated HCM.
- Preparing for implementation success
- Preparing your organization for change
- Your responsibilities vs your vendor's responsibilities
- Follow implementation best practices for HCM solutions
- Measuring implementation success
About the AuthorMore Resources by Marlo Hertling